Hosting a family gathering or party for friends can be a stressful venture. Sending invitations and decorating your house can be tasks in themselves! That’s where Paris comes in. You can leave all of the food to us!
If you’ve ever been to our flagship store, Paris in Coolidge Corner, take a look at how your crepes are being made. Those large circular irons are just a larger version of what we bring to your home.
Here’s how it works:
- We travel to your gathering and set up our crepe stations, with our mini-burners and griddles.
- Your guests then pick and choose which ingredients to add to their custom-made crepes, as it’s prepared in front of them!
- When we’re done, our station will be just as clean as when we arrived! No messy cleanup for you!
No matter what event you’re hosting – baby showers, birthdays, bar mitzvahs, or retirement parties – our crepe parties are always popular! What better way to impress your guests than with a cool new food they’ve never seen before?
Here’s what you have to choose from:
- Sweet Crepes – Nutella and Butter/Brown Sugar – ($7.50 per person)*
- Savory Crepes – Two Cheese, One Meat, Five Fresh Vegetables – ($10.00 per person)*
- All choices are all you can eat!
There are many add-ons available for both sweet and savory crepes. Just ask!
- Fresh Tossed Salad – ($3.35 per person)*
- Mixed Seasonal Fruit Platter – ($3.35 per person)*
- Paris Blend Organic Coffee - Karma Coffee Roasters - ($2.00 per person)*
- Nutella Hot Chocolate – ($2.20 per person)*
- Fresh Steeped Loose Leaf Teas & Tisane – ($2.00 per person)*
- Fresh Orange Juice – ($3.00 per person)*
- Nutella Dipped Strawberry & French Cookie Platter – ($40.00 per platter)*
- *All prices do not include MA state sales tax and catering charge.
If you have any questions whatsoever or if you’d like to schedule an event, please send an email to email@example.com . We hope to hear from you soon!